Coda Payments PTE LTD and/or its subsidiaries, including but not limited to Codz Payments Bangladesh Pvt. Ltd. (“Codz,” “we,” or “us”) provides a service (“Codzpay”) that allows you (“you”) to make purchases from us, your mobile network operator (“Operator”), or a merchant (“Merchant”) by redeeming prepaid mobile credit issued by your Operator, having the value of such purchases added to a postpaid mobile bill issued by your Operator, or by paying for such purchases using another payment channel.This agreement (the “Terms and Conditions”) sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of Codapay. By using Codapay, Codashop ( https://codmshop.com ), or any other service created by us, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions
You must only use Codzpay to make purchases using your own mobile account or payment instrument. You may make purchases using a corporate or business mobile account or payment Bkash nagot instrument only if you are authorized both to make purchases for the organization and to agree to these Terms and Conditions on its behalf.If you lose your SIM card or mobile phone or if your mobile account has otherwise been compromised, you must alert your Operator immediately so that it can block your account from being used for Coda purchases, calls, and other services. If someone else uses your account to make purchases before you make this report to your Operator, it will be at your Operator’s discretion whether to issue a refund to you for the value of such purchases.
By using Codzpay, you acknowledge that
- transactions made through Codzpay cannot be repudiated after being initiated
- you are solely liable for use of your mobile account or payment instrument and that Coda shall have no liability to
- you or any third party for any unauthorized use or access of Codzpay through your mobile account or payment instrument
- you are responsible for any taxes, duties, currency exchange fees, data charges and related charges on purchases made by you using Codzpay
- Coda, your Operator, or a Merchant may decline to accept a transaction you initiate through Codzpay for any reason, and that, should this occur, Coda shall not have any liability to you
- you consent to be contacted by Codz, and to receive notices electronically, including but not limited to by text message, from us. You agree that we may make any notices that we may be required by law to make in electronic format. These communications will be deemed to be in writing and received by you when sent to you
You may not
- use Codzpay in any way that violates any applicable law or for any unlawful purpose
- attempt to harm, disrupt, or otherwise engage in activity that diminishes Codz, our websites, or our Service
- interfere with any other person’s use of Codzpay
- misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person
- attempt to gain access to any account, computers or networks related to Codzpay without authorization
- attempt to obtain any data through any means from Codzpay, except if we intend to provide or make it available to you
- attempt to charge others to use Codzpay either directly or indirectly
- use Codapay for defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights of others
- use Codapay to purchase any material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights to such material or have received all necessary consents
- use Codapay to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, copy, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software used or provided by Codzshop.
Dispute and error handling codzshop.com
If you are dissatisfied with any or service purchased using Coda, or if you believe that you have been charged in error, you should contact the Merchant (or, if your purchase was made at Codashop, us) directly to attempt to resolve the issue. If you are unable to resolve the issue with the Merchant directly, you may dispute a transaction (or a partial transaction) with Coda. You may initiate a dispute by contacting us.You must not make any false or misleading statements when filing, or during the subsequent investigation of, a dispute.
Coda will investigate all disputes and make reasonable efforts to resolve them on behalf of customers. Ultimate resolution of such disputes shall be at the sole discretion of Coda.
As part of or separate from the dispute handling process, we may determine that a mistake has been made that affects you. If we determine that you have been incorrectly charged or overcharged, we will credit your account or otherwise arrange for a refund to rectify the mistake. If we conclude that you were not charged when you ought to have been or have been undercharged, we may debit your account or otherwise collect a payment to rectify the mistake.
Sales by Coda, including but not limited to sales on Codashop, are final; no returns are accepted and no refunds are issued. Gift code issuers, not Coda, are responsible for redeeming gift codes that you purchase from Codashop and for providing goods or services to you in exchange.
Unless otherwise noted on the product information page, gift codes sold on Codashop do not expire.